1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves, answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged them and make up 10 questions to pass along.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4. You guys: make this your journal entry!
My Ten facts:
1. I live in quite a rural village in the countryside of England.
2. I collect Video game consoles and games, primarily Nintendo ones.
3. I've been drawing since a young age, and when I was around about 5 years old, all I used to draw were entangled, birds-eye-view race tracks and ghosts.
4. I have a pet cactus called Phil.
5. I have a huge attraction to any food that is green-tea flavoured, but I don't actually like green-tea that much.
6. I was a premature baby, born around 2 months early from my actual due date.
7. I like to collect Peanuts comic books, and I've read them since childhood.
8. My biggest inspirations are Junji Ito, Gashi-gashi
and Junko Mizuno, among others.
9. I don't only create digital art. I am also studying a Photography and ICT course.
10. I love the MOTHER (Earthbound) series, and it's probably one of my favourite gaming series.
Questions I was asked:1. Favourite movie genre?
Hmmmgh, I'm a sucker for romance and action, but I quite like Documentaries over movies.2. What do you do to calm yourself in a strenuous situation?
Just wait it out with a scowl on my face.3. What are your opinions on the South?
The south? Of where? The world? America?
It's Southern, I suppose. 4. Favourite TV show?
Hmmmmmghhgdjs... I don't really know. Haha. I like all of the older cartoons from Cartoon Network, ESPECIALLY ED, EDD AND EDDY. 5. What type of things do you do with your best friend?
Hmm. It varies, really. Dance Dance Revolution, eat a lot, play retro games, reminisce. As much as we can, really.6. Do you get a mini heart attack when you take a five minute nap and two hours have passed?
I never used to nap a lot, but recently, it's all I've been doing. And I always get really upset when I realise so long has passed, haha!7. Do stereotypes annoy you?
It depends solely on the stereotype. I think we all stereotype to some degree, even just a small one.8. Who would be your cuddle buddy?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA9. Does summer completely mess up you internal clock?
It really, really does. It makes me so counter productive....ughhhfgdjk10. Is there anyone on here that has really helped you out?
So many people, I couldn't name them all. Most of them don't even know who they are, really. Every comment helps me, for one. Hehh.Questions for others:
1. Do you share an emotional connection with a specific Video game. If so, how?
2. Do you wear jewellery?
3. Are you sober while answering this?
4. Is there a certain item of clothing you just hate on people?
5. Favourite VOCALOID in terms of Voice?
6. Do you gots the bae?
7. If you had to name one inspirational figure in your life who you think helped sculpt you into the person you are today, who is it?
8. Favourite gaming platform? Any specific reason why?